Rashid Hospital Careers - Registered nurses and Urgent Job Vacancies In Dubai 2024

Rashid Hospital careers -

All most every year Rashid Hospitals needs new staff Registered nurses, Hospital pharmacists, a Rapid response team, Speech pathologists, and Social workers. This is good careers opportunity for Dubai sheikh Rashid hospital. This post is only for information purpose. 

Registered nurses -


Rashid Hospital Careers -  Registered nurses and  Urgent Job Vacancies In Dubai 2022

We are looking for a registered nurse who will take care of our patients and make it easier for them to recover quickly. You are also responsible for teaching them and their families about prevention and healthy habits.

The best candidate is a responsible and skilled professional who can provide the best nurse with little oversight. You are compassionate and cool. You can also faithfully and consistently meet health and safety requirements.

The goal is to improve the well-being of patients by providing quality care.

Responsibilities for Registered nurses -

Monitor the patient's condition and assess the need for the best possible care and counselling.

Review and explain the patient's symptoms and tell your doctor.

Work with doctors and nurses to develop special patient care plans.

Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurement, injections, etc.) and complete patient charts.

Registered Nurses Location  -       

Umm Hurair 2 - Dubai(0000), United Arab Emirates.

Salary For This Job -


You get pay equliant to $18 TO $20.35 USD per Hour in this job.

Some Keywords for this post -

Jobs for nurses in Dubai, vacancies in Rashid hospital UAE for nurses.

Apply For This Job - Sent Resume E-Mail: wasselsotak@dha.gov.ae., 

Q. How many employees does Rashid hospital have?

Ans. In rashid hospital more than 1000 employess work now. 

Q. How can I work in Dubai as a doctor?

Ans. Only DHA (Dubai Health Association) license holder can practice as a doctor in dubai.

Q. What is DHA(Dubai Health Association) eligibility?

Ans.  Eligibility dha is primary degree qualification and two years of clinical experience.


Other Urgent Job Vacancies In Dubai 2024 -

Medical technologist, Radiologic technician, Dietician, Respiratory therapist, Occupational therapist, Pharmacist.

To apply - E-Mail: wasselsotak@dha.gov.ae. (Sent Resume with Cover Letter) 


Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Dear Sir/Mam,



    Greeting's



    I am Kesia Thilagavathi DHA license holder currently working under a temporary contract in Obediah Hospital RAK.



    I came across an opening in your firm for a staff nurse position, I would like to continue my career in your Hospital.



    For your kind perusal I have enclosed my Updated CV and documents in careers candidate file



    Please review and give your valuable response.





    Thank you & Best Regards,



    kesia Thilagavathi.M

    Staff Nurse DHA license Holder

    Contact : +971585081925

    +971547448422

    Email - kesianursing18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Muhammed Sabir worked as a Pharmacist with Dha . I have Hospital and healthcare experience in Dubai. Now I am in resign period & ready to join very immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam/Sir,

    Kindly me know how to apply for this.

    Thanks & Regards

    Chitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir/Mam,
    Greeting's
    I am Jayarani Raju DHA license holder and I currently working under a temporary contract in Obediah Hospital RAK.
    For your kind perusal I have enclosed my Updated CV and documents in careers candidate file
    Please review and give your valuable response.
    Thank you & Best Regards,
    Jayarani Raju
    Staff Nurse DHA license Holder
    Contact : +971501903047
    Email - jayas1489@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir/Mam,

    Greeting's

    I am Shehna Hashik DHA Eligibility holder

    I came across an opening in your firm for a staff nurse position, I would like to continue my career in your Hospital.

    Please review and give your valuable response.

    Thank you & Best Regards,


    DHA Eligibility

    Contact : +971529540678
    Email hashikabdul418@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear hiring manager,
    I'm pleased to write to you today regarding my application for the nursing position. I believe my qualification and experience make me an ideal candidate for this position
    I have a bachelor's degree in nursing and 5+ years of experience effectivily and efficiently managing both patients and staff. I am an extremely organized, calm and patient professional with excellent health skills.
    I believe a relationship with your hospital would be mutually beneficial, as I am seeking a challenging work environment where I can fully exercise my skill,I look forward to hearing from you,and would love to explain my skill future during the interview
    I have DHA with ELIGIBILITY
    Contact no: 0566349230
    Mail id : jeny0431@gmail.com

    Sincerely ,
    Jenifer. E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sir/Ma'am,

    I'm pleased to write You today regarding my application for the nursing position advertised on your website.

    I have over 4 years of proven experience as a Nurse, Effectively and efficiently managing patients with passion.

    I believe a relationship with your company would be mutually beneficial,as I am seeking a challenging work environment where I can enhance my skills to the fullest extent. I look forward to hearing from you, and would love to explain my skills and experience further during the interview. Please find a detailed account of my work History in the attached resume. Thank you and Kind regards.

    Yours sincerely,
    Meldred Gladwin R. Pulido
    Registered Nurse

    contact number: 0544291790

    ReplyDelete
  8. Search for hospitals in Dubai that offer great locations, first-rate amenities, and affordable access to medical professionals.
    Visit Official Website: https://dcciinfo.ae/hospital-dubai/7980

    ReplyDelete