Driver Job In Dammam and khobar

Dammam is one of the major cities in the Gulf region this is an industrial area so there is a lot of jobs available in a different type of industry. like airport, IT job, Hotel, Hospital, Engineering. Dammam has a major airport in this area and also has one of the big oil rigs. Here we going to post latest job opening.


king-fahd-international-dammam-airport-dmm

Driver job in dammam and khobar -

Looking for a driver in Dammam and Khobar, if your good driver and you have also experience in Saudi Arabia then you can apply for this job. Salary also is decided on the interview process. 

Part-time driver job in Dammam -

Best part-time driver job offer by us. the drive should be expert and also experienced. your paper for legal driving in Dammam is clear. if you want this job first we take a test then we appoint for driver job. English speaking person should be more preferred. Work hour mayday or night but payment is good for work also decided on bord.

To apply, this job email your resume is given below mail. 

slot24dmm@daco.sa

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Asalamulikam I am part time job in extra can you help me I have car

      Delete
  2. Iam drivar but iam not sadui 3 year experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm druvar khobar I am working company I am transfer your company how much salary one

      Delete
  3. I want job lait darvir I'm in dammam
    My nambar 0564356208

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am keenly interested to get a job.i had completed my B.SC. If you have any vacancy according my result,you can talk with me.0571405512

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bachelor degree in Accounts and Business management with 6 years of experience in accounts and Sales Coordinator and Procurement officer fields, If you have great opportunities for me kindly catch me on this number: 0571225846 or eijaz.shaikh_oman@yahoo.com , Have great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want darvi my mobile number 0598045064

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother is in Dammam.He have valid Iqama..He have experience as store keeper.Airport job also preferable.. Anything please contact this number..0567361296

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need job I am Forklift operator please contact me 0597379519

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have worked at Bombay international airport india as ramp operator for 2 years experience please contact me 009004464669

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a job. I had completed MSC in Mathematics. If you have any vaccancies related to my qualification please contact with me 0564613032

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested driving job and 11 years experience in saudiarabia now valid licence holders saudiarabia,
    Please contact, 0569012969

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am New Saudi Arab, I am coming from Bangladesh, I need a job, My Number 0543818804

    ReplyDelete